2 Broke Girls - Episode 2


Just finished up episode two and I have to say I missed Max! All her sassy comebacks and insults are so funny....I wish that I could be so quick on my feet! I usually come up with something witty to say 3 days AFTER the conversation that requires said witty-ness to appear.

In the second episode we discover that CAROLINE (who is not CAROLYN)....is really pumped about the cupcake business. She even takes it upon herself to right Max's name on the board in the diner, much to Max's dismay.........and crosses a few too many boundries on the roommate side of things.

We also get a little taste of Max's softer side, when she reveals her insecurity in herself to be successful and apologizes for some harsh words tossed her new BFF's way during their first catfight.

Oh. And the gals have their first catfight. 

The highlight however........is the rich blonde hot chick, covered in BROOKLYN. 

:)

$364.25 down....$249, 635.75 to go!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment